Sorry, no results were found.
ACONEXT Stuttgart GmbH
- G7.1: CAx/PDM methods for supporting VR in digital product development.
- G7.2: “Intelligent Agent – I.A.” in engineering.
AKKA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- B2.1: Engineering tool suite. Complex applications operated with ease.
- B2.2: UX as a service.
Altair Engineering GmbH
- F6.1: Lightweight structural development inspired by bionics: Altair Inspire for designers.
- F6.2: AI in simulation-driven product development and optimization.
Altran Deutschland S.A.S. & Co. KG
- H8.1: Forecastable PDM with AI.
- H8.2: Tools and processes for tomorrow’s construction.
ANSYS Germany GmbH
- F7.1: Autonomous vehicles: Physics-based simulation solutions for the challenges ahead.
- F7.2: Electric mobility: The race is on!
ASCon Systems GmbH
- C3.4: Modular solution architecture for closing process gaps.
Atos International Germany GmbH
- B3.1: Digital twin in after sales – Closed loop PLM.
- B3.2: Atos in smart manufacturing – Connecting data, machines & people.
- B3.3: Analytics and artificial intelligence for autonomous driving.
- B3.4: Global operations and consulting for research & development.
- G1.9+10: Virtual prototyping for design and manufacturing.
AutoForm Engineering Deutschland GmbH
- H3.3: The digital stamping process – Bridging the gap from component to car body.
- H3.4: The digital stamping process – Bridging the gap from component to car body.
Automotive Simulation Center Stuttgart e.V.
- F3.3: Collaborative CAE method development and data marketplace for autonomous vehicles.
Bartscher & Hasenäcker Consulting GmbH
- C5.2: PLM for E/E – Foundation of digitalization.
- H2.1: Artificial intelligence automotive. Digital twins. NextGen complexity management.
- H2.2: From reactive to proactive after sales. Digital CIP. Prescriptive spare parts mgmt.
- G5.2: DAVE: Designing change – Developing solutions.
BETA CAE Systems
- F5.1: A complete approach for the management of complex simulation processes, data and resources.
- F5.2: Employ the leading software suite for effective simulation loops.
- H10.2: Mobile engineering & 3D component recognition – Digital twin & standardization.
- B8.1: Use of engineering data to improve OEE in production.
- B8.2: From desk to mechanic in one click: Capgemini’s Andy3D.
- B8.3: grip – The innovation kick-starter exclusively for Daimler.
- B8.4: Artificial intelligence at the heart of change for data-driven CASE approaches.
- G4.3: Atlassian tool chain: From scalable operation to agile project/process management.
- C3.3: Automating digital processes – Planning, OLP and virtual commissioning.
- B9.1: Cloudian – The scale-out file & object storage partner for Daimler AG.
collaboration Factory AG
- B9.2: cplace – Innovative software platform for agile product development.
Computacenter & Cisco
- G2.1: Unlock the value of your “things” data.
- G2.2: Connect, automate, and scale with Cisco Kinetic.
CONTACT Software GmbH
- G8.1: Collaborative project and change management.
- G8.2: Requirements management, system design and process conformity.
- C7.1: Digital twin powered by linked data layer.
CT CoreTechnologie GmbH
- G8.3: CAD interoperability for Industry 4.0.
- G8.4: Additive innovation.
- A9.2: CadMouse and SpaceMouse support ergonomics and efficiency at your CAD workstation.
Daimler AG RD/RTH
- D3.2: ARENA2036: Active research environment for the next generation of production and mobility.
- E3.1: Seamless CAx Process. Polygon modelling beyond the entertainment industry.
- E3.2: Seamless CAx Pocess. Polygon modelling beyond the entertainment industry.
- E3.4: New IT tools improving the R&D-to-manufacturing interface.
Daimler AG TF/VDF
- D3.4: TECFactory – Virtual reality in the early development product design stages.
- E3.3: Product information for the digital factory process chain.
Daimler AG IT/OCE
- D8.4: Digital planning and manufacturing @ Daimler.
Daimler AG TF/VMT
- D3.3: TECFactory – Mixed reality in production.
Daimler AG ITD/D
- E6.1: PDM2020 – The future of product documentation is modular.
- E6.2: PDM2020 – E/E and software documentation of the future.
- E6.3: PDM2020 – ERST move the world: PDM complexity reduction by means of event control.
- E6.4: PDM2020 – PDM data layer: TwiceAsFast with connected data & data virtualization.
Daimler AG ITD/P
- D7.4: Innovation road map. Change management wizard. Any device. Anytime & anywhere.
- E2.2: Data exchange, communication and collaboration.
- E5.4: PTMfuture project & time management – Next generation.
Daimler AG ITD/I
- D6.3: Model-Based Systems Engineering @ Daimler – Developing the future together.
- D6.4: Model-Based Systems Engineering @ Daimler – Developing the future together.
- E2.1: CAx Support Suppliers and RD Partner Connect.
Daimler AG ITC/PC
- E5.1: Connectivity back end – Truck connectivity in motion.
- E5.2: Connectivity back end – Truck connectivity in motion.
Daimler AG ITC/PE
- D7.1: Analytics@DT&B.
- E4.1: SAP Fiori for ENLAV (warehouse management) and NPP (new process for prototype).
Daimler AG ITC/EI
- D2.2: PDQ – CAx product data quality. We check CAx data quality for today and tomorrow!
- D4.1: Configurable global data provisioning.
- D4.2: Efficiency with Daimler Trucks’ engineering BOM.
- D4.4: Digital Evolution.
- E4.3: Process-embedded analytics & reporting @ Engineering Daimler Trucks.
- E4.4: Immersive learning.
Daimler AG ITC/EE
- D7.3: Mechatronic engineering systems – IT Trucks.
- D9.1: Digital collaboration for your daily work at Daimler.
- D9.2: Digital collaboration for your daily work at Daimler.
- E7.1: CAx@Trucks: Digital development meets digital production.
Daimler AG IT/QIE
- D2.1: Connecting the dots – IT/QIE.
Daimler AG ITD/E
- D5.1: API management PDM systems.
- D5.3: PDM for YOU.
- D5.4: Packaging Powertrain Process 4.0. New CAx monitoring system. AI in DMU validation.
Daimler AG ITI/EE
- D8.1: Global engineering BSM & cooperations.
- D8.2: Global engineering operations.
- E5.3: DevOps – Culture meets automation.
Daimler AG ITD/C
- D5.2: Additive design and manufacturing.
- E7.3: IT technology CAD. Innovative engineering IT Solutions for CAD.
- E7.4: CAE-based part optimization for the generative design engineering process.
- Foyer: VR/AR – HUB.
Daimler AG ITD/M
- D6.1: DevOps to the car – Agilerate your team!
- D6.2: Global test and defect management for the future of mobility.
- D7.2: Big data solutions for automated and autonomous driving and endurance testing.
Daimler AG RD/RTS
- D3.1: BMBF joint research project AIAx – From CAx to artificial intelligence aided x.
Daimler AG ITC/TO
- D4.3: New platform for global changeover management at MB Trucks and Powertrain plants.
Daimler AG ITC/T
- E7.2: CAx@Trucks: Digital production meets digital development.
Daimler AG ITC/VE
- E8.1 + E8.2: IT MB Vans – Vision URBANETIC and the future of mobility.
- E8.3: IT MB Vans – Collaboration through AR remote service and virtual meetings.
- E8.4: IT MB Vans – PDM2020 and the future of product data management.
- E9.1 + E9.2: IT MB Vans – Connecting elements within product data management.
Daimler Protics GmbH
- G1.1: Experience and understand digital reality.
- G1.2: Experience and understand digital reality.
- G1.3: Experience and understand digital reality.
- G1.4: Experience and understand digital reality.
- F10.1: Innovation through simulation with the connected cars E2E test development kit.
- F10.2: Solutions for the smart factory.
- F10.3: E-mobility for Daimler vehicles – Not without connected IT solutions.
Dassault Systèmes Deutschland GmbH
- F8.1: 3DEXPERIENCE for global operations.
- F8.2: 3DEXPERIENCE for enterprise.
- F8.3: 3DEXPERIENCE for simulation.
- F8.4: 3DEXPERIENCE for engineering.
- C7.3: AWS – Scalable services: Hosting, cloud, microservices, DevOps, AI, ML, IoT.
- C7.4: Atlassian – Agile product development: Collaboration, CI & CD, automation, DevOps.
DESYS CTE GmbH
- G6.3 + G6.4: NX and CATIA: Training, support, methods. Teamcenter: NX and CATIA data management.
- B10.5: Robotic drive platform for autonomous driving – Scaling, hybrid & open.
- B10.6: Robotic drive analyser – How to train in automotive data on a petabyte scale.
- B10.7: BizDevOps – Agile software development from idea to implementation.
- B10.8: webOS Auto – Provide seamless customer experiences and on-demand mobility services.
- F4.3: Robust design optimization and automated variation analysis using optiSLang.
:em engineering methods AG
- B7.1: Requirements engineering and ReqMan®.
- B7.2: Model-based systems engineering.
- B7.3: Digital twin and model-based enterprise (MBE).
- B7.4: Atlassian@Agile engineering: ALM, automated delivery, containerization & co.
EDAG Production Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
- G3.3: Benefits of virtual commissioning on the basis of NX MCD.
- G3.4: Optimized product and production development through VR/AR technologies.
- I1.1+2: Digitalization along the value chain: Industry 4.0 supported by eKiosk.
EKS InTec GmbH
- G1.5: Virtual plant | A facet of the digital twin.
- F7.3 + F7.4: Improve your 3D interoperability. Automated validation of engineering changes.
Engineering System International GmbH
- I10.1: Human-centric assembly and service process validation & Operator 4.0.
- I10.2: High-fidelity virtual verification & validation of autonomous driving systems.
- F9.1: Multidisciplinary optimization – Predictive maintenance’s DNA.
- F9.2: Digital Clone© – Digital Twin 2.0.
- I3.7: ENX – Trustworthy and sustainable cooperation within the automotive industry.
EPLAN Software & Service GmbH
- G1.8: IoT – From engineering to production with EPLAN.
- F3.2: EXOKNOX – An extended data management system for functional component data.
:fepcon creative solutions GmbH
- F5.3: Productional use of the EDM controller in vehicle development processes.
FEV Europe GmbH
- G7.3: 1. Vehicle connectivity. 2. MBSE for ADAS. 3. Test framework for ADAS.
- F3.4: Design and optimization of cables in the vehicle and the digital human model IMMA.
- C7.2: instant3Dhub.
- F4.2: Virtual scenarios for development, testing and validation of vehicle functions.
- G9.1: Industry 4.0 showcase with Fujitsu's digital annealer and DLT-based audit trail.
- G9.2: Industry 4.0 showcase with Fujitsu’s digital annealer and DLT-based audit trail.
GNS Systems GmbH
- F4.4: HPC in the cloud, AI for engineering, simulation data management.
- I3.8: Precise industrial 3D metrology.
Harvey Nash GmbH
- G4.4: Your partner for labour leasing, work contracts and permanent recruitment services.
- H10.4: Enabling next-gen enterprise transformation and connectivity.
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
- G5.1: View2Connect – Intuitive collaboration platform on basis of your 2D and 3D data.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- B10.1: Generating competitive advantage using artificial intelligence (AI).
- B10.2: Future networking technologies for performant and secure data transfer.
- B10.3: Innovative architecture for measurement data management.
- B10.4: Making sense of sensor data to accelerate your innovation.
HP Deutschland GmbH
- A9.1: HP Workstation Z model family = 30 years of excellence.
Human Solutions GmbH
- H10.1: Ergonomic analysis with RAMSIS in NX.
- H7.1 + H7.2: Seamless cloud & edge computing – Leveraging automotive data analytics.
IBM Deutschland GmbH
- C6.1: IBM data science & artificial intelligence: “AskMercedes” & other AI assistants.
- C6.2: Trajectory optimization of racing cars using artificial intelligence.
- C6.3: IBM solutions for advanced driver assistance systems and autonomous driving.
- C6.4: IBM engineering life cycle management with AI – The smarter solution.
in-integrierte informationssysteme GmbH
- I3.1: Solution & all-in-one service for end-to-end integration of systems and web/mobile apps.
- G6.1: Innovative technologies for automotive assembly.
- G6.2: Integrating engineering with production.
- C8.1: Cloud-based tools and methods for validating documentation quality.
- C8.2: Effective validation of customer demands through agile prototype development.
- C8.3: From prototyped implementation of complex PLM methods to a fully integrated approach.
- C8.4: Product validation through DMU process and integrated variant management.
- G5.3: Inspire intelligent computing.
- G5.4: Inspire intelligent computing.
Intland Software GmbH
- I3.2: Achieving safety-critical development maturity with codeBeamer ALM.
invenio Virtual Technologies GmbH
- H9.1: VT-DMU – Transparency of the highly complex data in the PDM/PLM system.
- H9.2: VT-DMU 4.0 – With intelligent algorithms and AI towards the future.
ITC Herden GmbH
- G3.1+2: Modularisation and automatisation of on-premise and cloud infrastructures.
- I3.6: AI iLog – Automated intra-plant logistics planning.
ITI – International TechneGroup
- I3.3: Data exchange and validation.
Kanopex Consulting GmbH
- C3.1: Quality assurance through test automation and intelligent solutions.
- C3.2: End-2-end enterprise DevOps journey & continuous enterprise agility.
- H10.6: Fast MultiCAD visualization – From PC to mobile.
MAGNA Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG &CoKG
- C2.1 + C2.2: Smart E/E architectures as part of Magna Steyr’s complete vehicle competence.
Mercedes-Benz Research & Development India IT/QIM
- E4.2: MBRDI IT @ Commercial Vehicles.
Mercedes-Benz Türk A.S. ITC/BT
- D8.3: VR/AR CoC Daimler Buses: AR solutions for Work Safety 4.0 and prototyping.
Microsoft Deutschland GmbH
- B4.1: Cognitive workplace – Driven by artificial intelligence, cloud and mixed reality.
- B4.2: Data drives the intelligent company - Solutions for big data, analytics & AI.
- B4.3: Compute power for R&D – FPGA, edge, quantum and more...
- B4.4: The CASE challenge – Microsoft platform for digital transformation.
- H10.5: Web-based modelling and tool integration in model-based systems engineering.
MISUMI Europa GmbH
- H10.3: Augmented reality and supplier integration (indirect material).
- F5.4: Modelon – Software solutions and expert services for organizations worldwide.
msg systems ag
- H6.3: AI and machine learning in EDM and engineering change management.
- H6.4: IT innovations @ EDM.
NetApp Deutschland GmbH
- H8.3: Discover 100 % digitalization. From shopping cart to shop floor.
- H8.4: EDGE – CORE – CLOUD.
norelem Normelemente KG
- G1.6: Smart products, mechanical components combined with sensor systems.
NTT DATA Deutschland GmbH / NTT DATA Group
- C4.1 - C4.4: Showcasing digital transformation solutions; demonstration of NTT DATA Group coverage.
- H6.1: Seamless, smart, secure: Engineering collaboration goes cloud.
- H6.2: Simulation data management for systems engineering.
- H5.3 + H5.4: Inspections in VR – With full PLM integration.
- A9.1 + A9.2: PP 2000 Business Integration AG – Your full-range IT solutions partner.
- C5.1: Digital twin in action.
- C5.3: IP protection, product tracking and 3D printing licences with blockchain technology.
- C5.4: Systems engineering @ PROSTEP.
- G1.7: Empowering data-driven innovation to Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport.
- F3.1: Increasing levels of automation within CAE preprocessing.
- F2.2: AI-assisted engineering.
- G4.1: From digital experience design to connected car.
- G4.2: Driving change effectively. Smart linking of products and services.
- F2.1: MEMOIO the B2B messenger. A brand of scireum GmbH.
Siemens Industry Software GmbH
- B1.01: Internet of Things and connected devices.
- B1.02: “Go make it” with Mendix.
- B1.03: Generative design and evaluation of vehicle architectures.
- B1.04: The digital thread from functions to hydraulics and electrical.
- B1.05: Functionally driven component design for additive manufacturing.
- B1.06: Integrated 3D print preparation for all processes.
- B1.07: Multiphysics simulation for optimization of sensor-vehicle integration.
- B1.08: Validation of autonomous driving vehicles.
- B1.09: Agility and innovation through collaboration – VR in ProcessSimulate.
- B1.10: Agility and innovation through collaboration – VR in VIS.
- F4.1: Innovate & integrative CFD system modelling with augmented reality in CAx environment.
- H5.1: How to monetize 380 billion miles with a next-gen IoT and telematics platform.
- H5.2: #TwiceAsFast with self-service analytics and process mining.
- H4.3 + H4.4: From zero to go live in 80 days – Successful engineering IT with speed.
- B6.1: Guided evolution – Leave the Stone Age behind and enter the here and now with an eye on the future.
- B6.2: Guided evolution – Leave the Stone Age behind and enter the here and now with an eye on the future.
- B6.3: Guided revolution – With the appropriate mountain guide you will surmount every challenge.
- B6.4: Guided revolution – With the appropriate mountain guide you will surmount every challenge.
- F6.4: Modelling dynamics in the digital twin. Anomaly detection in time series with AI.
SVA System Vertrieb Alexander GmbH
- H7.3: Kafka as a service for multi-tenancy shared event streaming applications.
- H7.4: Deep learning infrastructure, AI concepts & automated incident data management in ADAS.
T-Systems International GmbH
- A3.1: With co-innovation towards a new product.
- A3.2: Agile partner integration with PLM cloud and 5G.
- A3.3: PLM digital twin – Valuable real-world insights for optimized product development.
- A3.4: Big data signal processing & endurance testing.
- A3.5: Automotive security operation centre – Cybersecurity for connected cars.
- A3.6: Connected car – Online services for vehicle and driver.
- A3.7: Connecting complex IoT environments of vehicles and traffic infrastructure.
- A3.8: Smart city – Mobility of the future with AI and data sharing.
Tebis Technische Informationssysteme AG
- H4.1 + H4.2: Industry 4.0 for single-part manufacturing in practice.
- I3.5: Digital transformation: Lite3D brings JT and 3DHTML to global product development.
- I3.4: Onsite and offsite support by Technogroup.
TECOSIM Technische Simulation GmbH
- F6.3: E/E simulation (antennas, EMC, sensors, battery). Development of electric vehicles.
TWT GmbH Science & Innnovation
- C9.1: Digital transformation of the development process: MBSE – VR/AR – Immendingen.
TWT GmbH Science & Innovation
- C9.2: AI for vehicle development and autonomous driving.
- B5.1: Digitalization of product development.
- B5.2: Model-based systems engineering.
- B5.3: Digital twin and data layer.
- B5.4: Analytics and AI with NEXT Data Service.
Unity Technologies GmbH
- H3.1: Real-time 3D platform for the automotive industry.
- H3.2: HMI: From layout to car. SimVis: Simulation for autonomous driving.
- G7.4: Digital transformation in automotive manufacturing.